Download and install Cinema APK on Kodi Krypton. Are you Kodi user? Looking for an add-on for unlimited entertainment content. Cinema APK is the best solution. You no need to pay any charge for subscription it is completely free.
You will find many repositories/ add on for entertainment content but most of them require subscription. If you try to install Cinema APK on Kodi you will surprise that you will not find any add on / repository for it. Don’t worry not all hopes lost yet. You can install it through third party app store.
Kodi has a different operating system. It won’t allow you to install any android application. But you can install it with the help of third party app stores. Aptoide is a popular third party app store. You can find many useful apps in this store.
How to install Cinema APK on Kodi?
Before installing Cinema APK you need to install Aptoid add on in Kodi. Aptoid serve as a browser and downloader. It offers many apps to install on your device. Follow the below steps to install Cinema APK on Kodi
- Go to Settings >> File manager.
- Tap on Add Source then tap on None.
- Type the Aptoid URL:: http://ghost-repo.de/and type folder name as ghost and tap on OK.
- Back to the main menu tap on Add-ons and tap on box icon.
- Tap on install from Zip then select ghost.
- Then select the .zip file.
- Back to home screen select Install from repository. Then select ghost repository.
- Tap on Program add-ons then select Aptoid for Kodi.
- Click on Install.
- Launch Aptoide. Go to search then search for Cinema APK.
- Download the APK then go to the download location and tap on it to install.
- Launch Cinema APK to enjoy streaming.
Here we provided detailed guide on how to download and install Cinema APK on Kodi by using third party app store Aptoide. You can find other useful apps on Aptoide.
We provided detailed on installations of Cinema APK on Kodi using Aptoide. If you still face any issue you can reach us through Contact Us page or you can leave comment. We will do our best to help you.